Thursday, November 17, 2022

My 1980's

My 1980's


If I could go back, even for a little while.

Hanging out at Dadeland, acting crazy and wild.

Talking about the pretty girls, Ricky and I.

Those were the 80's, those were good times.

Listening to Dire Straits', and Johnny's Walk of Life.

Lifetime still ahead of us, but running outta time



Man, I miss my lil' brother, now he's a grown man.

Man, I miss my momma, but she's flown away.

I miss picking on my sisters, they know it was all love not hate.

I miss working with my dad, I miss you, on those Saturdays.

Wanting to be Jack loving on Diane.

The future was all mine, but I was running outta time.




High school was incredible, working out and the late nights with the crew.

Kitchen Club, The Grove, and Lauderdale's Strip and Elbow Room.

George Michael needed Faith, INXS needed you tonight.

Lifetime is still ahead, but quickly running outta TIME.






No comments:

Post a Comment